- There are already over 25 million business profiles on Instagram worldwide, and there’s space for way more. Don’t give your competitors the upper hand by not utilising this easy-to-use platform.
- 60% of people say they discover new products on Instagram. Yes, you heard us! This figure is too big to be missing out on.
- Over 200 million Instagrammers visit at least one business profile daily. This just goes to show how successful a marketing platform it is.
- One third of the most viewed stories are from businesses (reiterating the point above).
- There is an 80% increase in time spent watching video on Instagram. We all know the power of video (if not, see our previous blog) so make sure you are using the Instagram platform to promote your brand via video.
Your simple guide to setting up an Instagram for Business account
We want everyone to be able to grow their business on Instagram to reap the rewards this incredible platform has to offer. There’s something for everyone on Instagram – a place that people visit to discover and see things they care about, including content from brands and businesses. A Business Instagram account will allow you to give people more information about your products, services or business. Before we tell you how to create your Instagram business account, here are some stats to demonstrate why you should be using it:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Searching for a marketing channel that can attract new customers, ramp up conversions and supercharge your brand growth? Look no…
Looking for a digital marketing platform that can deliver ultra-efficient conversions and immense scale? Google Ads could be the answer.…
Download our E-commerce ROI calculator
Use our simple but effective tool to give you a deeper understanding of your current marketing and where to improve.